Why should I/we join CRNI?
- A stronger voice for community recycling
- National networking
- Member listing on website
- Access to best practice guidance, publications, etc.
- Access to lower rates for group services
- Reduced rates for network events
- Policy development and representation
- Support indigenous recycling industry
Full membership is open to community-based, not-for-profit and co-operative groups involved in reduce (minimisation), re-use and recycling projects.
Associate membership is open to housing associations, local authorities, business in the community, government departments and other state or semi-state bodies.
Current network members include:
- Busy Bees – http://www.furniturerecyclingdublin.com/
- Sunflower Recycling – www.sunflowerrecycling.ie
- Rediscovery Centre – www.rediscoverycentre.ie
- Rehab Recycling – www.rehabrecycle.ie
- Bryson Recycling – www.brysonrecycling.co.uk
- Revamp 3Rstore, Longford – www.revamp3rstore.com
- Liberties Recycling Training & Development – www.libertiesrecycling.com
- Clondalkin Community Recycling Initiative – www.recycleit.ie
- Environmental Protection Agency – www.epa.ie
- Trinity College Dublin – www.tcd.ie
- SMILE – http://www.smileexchange.ie/
- Free Trade Ireland – http://www.freetradeireland.ie/
- East Belfast Mission – http://www.ebm.org.uk/
- Camara – http://camara.ie/web/
- Irish Charity Shops Association – http://www.icsa.ie/