CRNI is recruiting for a project manager to undertake an EPA funded project to design a viable business model that will encourage State agencies to donate unwanted bulky items for reuse or community recycling. The contract duration will be 10 months and based on a part time 3 day working week.
The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, collaborate with different groups, ensure deadlines are met and devise, manage and implement the project scope, plan and timelines. At least 3-5 years’ experience is sought in the following areas:
- Project management
- Experience in business model development
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
- In-depth research using a multitude of sources
- Market research and communications
- Conducting surveys of various stakeholder groups and/or consumers
- Report writing
- Managing project finances
See here for a full role description and salary expectations.